Sign in to follow this  
Forrest

WTB: DD

So my car will more than likely be going to a storage unit in a few months time as my bank account recovers sufficently and can start saving for 'stage 2' see my project thread mwhahaha.

But obviously I still want something to tinker with and drive around on a regular basis.

So I need a DD (Daily Driver) (Also a babe with a set of DD breasts if anyone has any options) LOL.

Am looking for manual e28 or e30 most likely in decent shape, am not worried about mech problems to a point, as long as it has no rust, not worried about engine size at all after coming from a 100hp monster.

Will bump this in a few months, but just thought would put the word out if anyone has anything they want to get rid of/thinking about selling in the next 3 to 6 months.

Have a budget of about 2500 ish.

- Nathan

See my for sale post,

Don't be scared away because of the asking price, if you like the car ring me anyway...

edit >Oh yes and it meets all your requirements too.

Edited by Jimmy

Why not daily the race car and put the $2500 towards stage 2?

^ I probably will just do this, just want more toys now :D

Thanks Bravo

Jimmy I will be honest, If I did buy your car it would tempt me to take all the trick sh*t you have in it and put it in the race car....and I really don't want to ruin such a nice example and all the hard work you have put in.

Should get a e28 525e, I know there's at least one in Welly. Guy with dreads drives it around.

Edited by tastic

Jimmy I will be honest, If I did buy your car it would tempt me to take all the trick sh*t you have in it and put it in the race car....and I really don't want to ruin such a nice example and all the hard work you have put in.

Eh these things happen its not like its a Motorsport.......

But yeah fair call