Sign in to follow this  
Carl

525ee 2.7 block for E30

Look in the latest Dixi mag, there's a 525ee for sale with the desirable 2.7 block going for the princely sum of $2500, bargain!!!

Guest Spargo

Yawn, one could find a Td crank for half that, and its forged too. Thus accepting a tonnage more booooost.

Yawn, one could find a Td crank for half that, and its forged too. Thus accepting a tonnage more booooost.

One could also find a real woman in a bar too, for nothing aswell!!!

Guest Spargo

One could also find a real woman in a bar too, for nothing aswell!!!

If you've got 2500 to blow getting the one part you need, fine. One could pay for quite a few women with 2500 too.

I would also like to remind you that i work there, thus making any drink I give to a girl free. Thats zero dollars, and zero cents, in laymans terms.

If you've got 2500 to blow getting the one part you need, fine. One could pay for quite a few women with 2500 too.

I would also like to remind you that i work there, thus making any drink I give to a girl free. Thats zero dollars, and zero cents, in laymans terms.

In case you can't read I shall point out that I said a princely sum of $2.5k followed by bargain...while i'd admit sarcasm is a low form of wit it still went right over your head

Did anyone else notice the dude advertising his E30 320 cabrioloet for $20k :lol: bargain :lol:

shut the f**k up retards