Sign in to follow this  
joshaucks

remote move car

just wondering what the things are called that make it so you can move the car with like a remote thing, not just remote engine start, like in the new fast crew video clip for the incredible. just wondering what theyre called, how much they are and can they be put im bmws?

cheers for your help :)

just like james bond? i think you can get them from www.jamesbondgadgets.co.uk. you just plug in a transponder to your remote starting device and then another little engine to your steering wheel. comes with an optional video camera so you can see where your going. pretty nifty little things

Don't take my word for it, but I'd think they would be illegal in NZ in a road-registered car.

Just like you can't put remote start in a manual vehicle.

If you caused an accident it would be a tricky legal point as to whether you were technically driving the vehicle.

My 0.02c

I can control mine using my nokia brand cellphone, which also has a taser.

gus can control his using his light saber as a transmitter to his flux-capacitor ...

but i mean who cares about remote controlling your car when you go time travel?

Yeah pretty sure they would be illegal here... did they ban the remote starting for manual trannies in the end? I know they were talking about it after that fatality earlier in the year.

But on a more serious note light sabers kick ass. Gotta get me one of the double-sided ones like Darth Maul in Ep.I.

light sabers are bad see, look what happened to the lady on t.v. funny how she shrugs that sh*t off though and goes and cooks dinner like a good wife, but man if that was me i would have choked that kid out (with the stump) and put him out in a forest for doing that sh*t.

..Time travel..meh im sooo over that....its like so last week.... :gay:

..yeah it was weak ....i know... :P

lightsabers are cool..but im looking at a couple of "ion cannons"

to strap to the Bimmer (to go with the point singularity projector....its hard work swerving out of the way of the mini black holes that i use to frag ppl doing 80ks in the 100 zone...so with the ion cannons i can just vapourise them..and save the black holes for bus's filled with children)

:rambo:

did they ban the remote starting for manual trannies in the end? I know they were talking about it after that fatality earlier in the year.

Yeah they did.