Sign in to follow this  
GH05T

7000K CCFL ANGEL EYES

Hi

I have just bought these off trade me - it comes in 4 rings where you need to remove the original head light and attach the rings to your already existing lights.

Does anyone know any workshops in AUCKLAND where they do these kind of things?

I went to a few places (auto electricians) in auckland to see if they can do it - all three of them said no :(

let me know if you guys know a place where they can install this for me - and roughly how much it will cost me.

Thanks

Hope to hear from you's soon

D.I.Y heaps of info on the google

My mechanical and electical skills are next to nothing - therefore i'll probably break something and end up paying to fix other things too lol...

thats why i was wondering whether there are any workshops who can install it for me...

My electrical skills stop at plugging something into the wall and I managed to do it myself! Go one man, you cant mess it up easily..

Easy job man.

Covers are only held on by clips.

Take the front off, Cut the lenses out, silicone the rings on the lenses, silicone the lenses back in, reassemble headlight, plug wiring in, done.

Im a pro at fitting these. E36 I presume?

I will fit them for $100. Headlights/fitment - takes a bit of patience

Edited by entscheidend

I had been meaning to write a tutorial about this at some stage but I got lazy :(

Definitely not hard with the right guidance, as mentioned you just need a little patients. If you do want to give it a crack, send me a PM and I will give you the info you need.

What location are you in? If you are in Chch I am more than happy to come around and give you a hand.

Edited by crazyarab

Stop being lazy crazyarab :P write a tutorial

Edited by 3 SERIES

Definitely not hard with the right guidance, as mentioned you just need a little patients. If you do want to give it a crack, send me a PM and I will give you the info you need.

So says the Doctor :P