Sign in to follow this  
E30 325i Rag-Top

Centre Cap For 17" Alpina Rep

It's a long shot, but I was hoping someone out there might have a spare centre cap to fit in my 17" Alpina replica alloys. I lost one a couple of weeks back on a trip.

There are no markings on the caps at all, so I have no idea on the make, and I don't even know the make of the wheels either - so I'm not being very helpful. But I do have a photo:

post-2707-1240294956_thumb.jpg

The diameter is 149mm, with the internal clips about 5mm in from the edge.

If anyone can help, please let me know as the wheel looks ugly without the studs covered!

I think the sponsor mag and wheel can help you .give them a call.

Jon, your reps are BK171's from the UK arent they ?

If so I think you'll be incredibly lucky to find a spare cover over here. I think Ive only ever seen the sets that Johno brought in a couple of months ago, I definately havent seen any for sale anywhere else.

Anwyay, Ebay always used to have them by the truck load and if you go that route, perhaps you should get a couple....just in case ;)

My mate got the wheels fitted in the Uk before I bought the car, he can't remember the make and there is no ID on the wheel that I can spot, so not sure in that respect. Could well be the BK171s you mention, any way I can tell for sure?

I knew it was a long shot, but thought I would ask before going further afield. Time to start searching eBay! Good idea to get a spare as well.

Edited by E30 325i Rag-Top