Sign in to follow this  
JaseNZ

Door cards, Head liners etc.

Hey guys just thought I would let you know of a new guy i came across for doing door cards, head liners or anything of that nature for your car (in chch) for your beloved beast, He has what ever colour u need to either match what you already have in your car or if you want you can give it a new make over.

He's being doing this sort of thing for 25 years for somebody else and now he's decided to go out on his own. He can do cars and boats and all manner of things, The main thing for us is he has done heaps of beemers so knows what he is doing.

I just got my front door cards done and man they came out nice. I have put up a couple of pics so you can see what i mean, Excuse the passengers side door pic as it looks like there is a wrinkle up in the top left corner but i assure you there is not its just the way i took the pic.

If you want his details give me a pm and i will let you know his contact details.

post-3443-1240363314_thumb.jpg

post-3443-1240363326_thumb.jpg

Edited by presso