Sign in to follow this  
Greg111

Another buy for Heath (DRTDVL)

Yup know that one...  :D Its very nice, i'll look at getting one someday as anouther toy... The clubsports came with a lot of the group N bits and bobs as they where made for the 106 clubsport one make race series back in the 90's. Most have had their cages removed and convered to road going form.

It's really really nice, but i can't afford anouther toy car when the main toy and the road car need alot of work...

Was looking at this as a light weight tow car (have dad's v8 explorer as the main tower) and daily... http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...n-213494417.htm

- incidently i think it drove past us when we where all parked up at warkworth... It was missed by the bimmersport guys that pointed out the 205 to me when we where there =;-P

Edited by DRTDVL

That 406 looks super cool!

The v6 engines go very hard too.

Ah the memories - I had a 106 Rallye for about 3 years . Reg UR4169. I often wonder what happened to it. I was naughty and put heavier 15" wheels on it. Improved the grip but not the handling...

I miss that car. You could thrash the crap out if it and not really break the speed limit. It only made power over 5500rpm (to 7500). Mint.

Guest Ari Gold

Bahaha Heath, that was me :D

I love the 106 Rallye, I'm assuming the clubsport is even better?

How many 306 Rallye's down here?

Bahaha Heath, that was me :D

I love the 106 Rallye, I'm assuming the clubsport is even better?

How many 306 Rallye's down here?

Don't know of any?

Depends what spec rallye your talking about... The aus spec rallye was a 306 xt with a sticker pack where as the uk spec rallye was the 306 gti6 based version, manual windows, less sound deading, and all the go fast bits on it from pug sport.

Don't think there are any I'm the country. Maybe as private imports but no offical ones.

Original clubsport = 106 rallye with group n bits from pug sport also. Incdently pug sport have an online shop you can buy all the group n/a parts for their cars. It's kinda cool! 6 speed boxes, suspension, cams, ecu, bodykits, etc... Everything to make the maxi's and group n/a cars!

Guest Ari Gold

yea the uk spec one.

You can buy group a/n bits from bmw, you've just gotta pay to play!

Depends what spec rallye your talking about... The aus spec rallye was a 306 xt with a sticker pack where as the uk spec rallye was the 306 gti6 based version, manual windows, less sound deading, and all the go fast bits on it from pug sport.

Don't think there are any I'm the country. Maybe as private imports but no offical ones.

Original clubsport = 106 rallye with group n bits from pug sport also. Incdently pug sport have an online shop you can buy all the group n/a parts for their cars. It's kinda cool! 6 speed boxes, suspension, cams, ecu, bodykits, etc... Everything to make the maxi's and group n/a cars!

The GTI6 is a cool car car, we've had a a few in at work, go well also.

yea the uk spec one.

You can buy group a/n bits from bmw, you've just gotta pay to play!

Sorry was refering to online like this: Peugeot Sport Racing Shop

Click on one of the models to take you to their parts listings you can order...