Sign in to follow this  
SIR E30

E30 Eyelids for sale

Hey everyone, Ive got some E30 eyelids for sale. Made from fibreglass, need to painted but could be left alone if you want them white. Brand new. $55+p&p will have them on your doorstep. Ill let them sit for a few days on here before I put em on trademe.

Cheers, Jason.

post-1699-1240720814_thumb.jpg

Hey everyone, Ive got some E30 eyelids for sale. Made from fibreglass, need to painted but could be left alone if you want them white. Brand new. $55+p&p will have them on your doorstep. Ill let them sit for a few days on here before I put em on trademe.

Cheers, Jason.

Sorry for the question but does these do anything ?

haha they are for appearance only and are placed on your front grill at the top of your lights just under your bonnet

Here is an example

post-3878-1240787092_thumb.jpg

what do ya guys reckon for eye lids on myn? myn having pretty much the front grill blacked out, with the lights and grill and all. Spray the eye lids black?

your thoughts please

what do ya guys reckon for eye lids on myn? myn having pretty much the front grill blacked out, with the lights and grill and all. Spray the eye lids black?

your thoughts please

Hyjack much?

Yes brook keep them black

Back on topic*

Edited by _BRS_

haha sorry man, couldnt help myself

yer but i dont rekon theyll stand out

How do they attach to the car? Are the parts included?

Just a bit of double sided foam tape. Or screws if you want to get carried away. Wont come with screws but I can supply the tape for an extra cost.

Oh so they dont come with any screws or anything? I just dont want them to fall off while there on :P.

Would the be easily spraypainted?

Oh so they dont come with any screws or anything? I just dont want them to fall off while there on :P .

Would the be easily spraypainted?

Easily sprayed :) thats what i will do if i get them

Oh so they dont come with any screws or anything? I just dont want them to fall off while there on :P.

Iv had mine on for over a year with double sided tape. works fine. if replaced it a few times but thats no hastle at all. if your're really worried just drill 2 holes in each while they are in place through the grill from above and screw them in and chuck a nut on the other end. simple and hidden.

They definitly wont fall off IF you install them properly, ie clean surface and all that jazz. Very easy to paint. If you want them black I can paint them for you.

They definitly wont fall off IF you install them properly, ie clean surface and all that jazz. Very easy to paint. If you want them black I can paint them for you.

still got them?