Sign in to follow this  
Wazza07

Valuation for Insurance

Can anyone suggest where I can go to get a valuation done on my CSI?

Thanks in advance.

Warren

It would help to know where you are Warren ;)

You can fill in your profile and it will show up on the left of your posts under your avatar.

Auckland, as far as i know. Take it to a classic/prestige car dealer as hit them up usually they can sort you out

Auckland, as far as i know. Take it to a classic/prestige car dealer as hit them up usually they can sort you out

I did a search and came up with nothing.

The only one I can think of was in Ponsonby and I can't find any details on them (maybe they have closed).

There is one by the shell gas station on customs st and another just around the corner on stanley st. Also could try BMW dealer

There is one by the shell gas station on customs st and another just around the corner on stanley st. Also could try BMW dealer

Thanks KSMYRS

All sorted.

Andrew McMillan from Team McMillan was very helpful and emailed a valuation off verbal discription and photo's.

Thanks KSMYRS

Sweet, its chris btw.

P.s I <3 your car

Edited by KSMYRS

Sweet, its chris btw.

P. I <3 your car

Cheers Chris

I didnt really want to start another topic so thought this was a good place to post.

Soo.. atm i have my car insured for $8000 with a yearly premium of $1150 with NAC and this is due for review in a couple of weeks.

Just wondering if any members can recommend another place that would benefit my car wit h a possibly lower premium.

Just wanting to shop around before jumping into anything too soon so any help wopuld be usefull.

Cheers

Blair

PS: Car is a 1990 320i e30

Depending on your age and driving history that's an alright price.

Im 22 with AMI full cover agreed value $6500 on my 87 318i e30. $750 per year. When I first got it I was under 21 and so price was slightly higher at $850 per year, same value and cover.

Big issue with AMI is a no claims bonus, my parents one carried over to me because I was a named driver on their cars.

State are cheap but you have to use the repairer they tell you to. AMI you can choose your own.

Just phone around.

I have the Saph with Clic (underwritten by AMI) Its insured for 35k including replacement mods etc.. I pay 1380 a year on that... Not bad considering im 21 and have had a few speeding tickets :ph34r:

Also have no excess glass cover although they do not give the roadside rescue that NAC have..

You can also option to add alt. transport cost insurance where they will pay for a rental while your car is getting fixed. This is ~65 per yea on top of your premium

Edited by KSMYRS

The only place I can recommend is Vero.

I am 16 (nearly 17), on my restricted, drive a '99 323 manual coupe and pay $550 a year. Dayum!

Nick, is that for full cover? If so.. Im changing insurance companys

Sorry mate, forgot the most important part haha. 3rd party. But thats including all the other bits and pieces as well.

Expecting it to be approx. $400 when I get my full in a few months. Also got defensive driving under my belt now, and its down as a e46 instead of an e36 I think - so I really need to call up and get it revised.

Got my review back from NAC and its come down to about $810 a year, thats full cover, il prob take it but still goin to look around.

I'm with clic. 1998 BMW 540i. I'm but they still insured me. I'm 22, restricted licence, 15 demerits from a loss of licence :(. I'm fully insured for 16k with an excess of $2250, glass buy out with a/m headlights, tail lights and wheels for ~$1000 / year. Can't say fairer than that.

0800 CAR LOVE. Won't hurt to try them on.

Edited by DarkWolf