Sign in to follow this  
bemagirl

Original Hand drawn Pictures

Drawings of your car ...

If you love your car then the perfect thing to do is get it reproduced as an original hand drawn picture. That way you can hang it up in your garage and look at it when you're working on your car for inspiration....

Furthermore, what better way can you think of to document the cars you have had over the years. A drawing is more personal and classy than a photograph. It captures the essence of your car in the way you most want it to be seen.

So whats the deal....

All I need is your favourite photo or photos of your car. The model and year. Any logos or quotes you would like on the picture. And a suggested sytle. I have included photos of the cars I have drawn previously and can reproduce any of the styles you see there.

Now, there's no such thing as a free lunch so...

for an A4 drawing the price will be $40

for an A3 drawing the price will be $50

However, as I love drawing cars if you get a friend to buy a drawing or two too I'll take $10 off your drawing. If you get three people to buy a drawing I'll do two for you for the price of one, including the $10 off. Just get them to drop your name in their email to me.

All drawings will be done on high quality paper with room for framing. I will use graphic design pens and pencils for the lines and the best quality coloured pencils to add a splash of colour. The style, colour, and layout is all up to you.

Alright, so where to from here,

Get in touch with me,

027 500 7535 or email to and.never.stop.dancing@hotmail.com and discuss with me what you'd like to see in your drawing. The rest is history.

Cheers guys =]

post-2370-1240898592_thumb.jpg

post-2370-1240898605_thumb.jpg

post-2370-1240898617_thumb.jpg

post-2370-1240898626_thumb.jpg

post-2370-1240898644_thumb.jpg

Chip foose jr in the making

yeah there good. bemagirl being my girlfriend for all those who didnt know. just thought i would put that out there.

she can draw any picture you give here. and they are goooood drawings too.

Still Nudes?

:P

Cool art. The random words in the background remind me of an artist i studied in like 6th form..

Cant remember the name for the life of me

Good luck

Edited by KSMYRS