Sign in to follow this  
Gus

New toy in the family

offramp motorway barriers????

yea man thats the new craze these kidz are up to nowadays, its all the rage, so hot right now, and all that jazz.

yea man thats the new craze these kidz are up to nowadays, its all the rage, so hot right now, and all that jazz.

haha how do i get in on this new craze???

Anyway, gus thats one super pimp looking car... should be a bit lower... but otherwise very tasty...

this is the shape 7 i want when im finally done with my 325... except, i want mine to be "transporter" style... 735i manual.... good luck finding one of those tho eh!

haha how do i get in on this new craze???

Anyway, gus thats one super pimp looking car... should be a bit lower... but otherwise very tasty...

this is the shape 7 i want when im finally done with my 325... except, i want mine to be "transporter" style... 735i manual.... good luck finding one of those tho eh!

easily converted... B)

yeah....a bit lower would be cool...needs a little more stiffness though...a tad whale like....735? dont you mean 750 manual blair? even a 740 would go like hell.....hmmmmmm one day...that transporter car kicked ass

transporter? from the bmw films?

No, the full length movie The Transporter, starring Jason Stratham. It came out around 2002 or so.

Cheers

735? dont you mean 750 manual blair? even a 740 would go like hell.....hmmmmmm one day...that transporter car kicked ass

hell yeah i would love any of those, but I want the same car as the one out of the transporter - you know - 735 manual and all the goodies it had...

Having said that, if you could even find one; a 750iL manual... mmmmm :wub: