New toy in the family

picked it up yesterday

1994 E38 730i

post-9-1099290686.jpg

Bob the Builder

Can we do it?

Yes we can!

post-9-1099290829.jpg

Mate, your going to pick up some intergalactic radio stations with all those aerials ;-)

Love the style 42 wheels, and the car looks excellent in black. Any more photos ? Whats the inside like ? How many toys ?....all that jazz.

Ground control to Major Tom!

its the mums new pimp mobile....i just gave it a clean and it deserved some photos...the exhaust has been debaffled so sounds like a proper v8 too..

Front

post-9-1099298334.jpg

and the nice one....daves artistic talents coming to light

post-9-1099298609.jpg

and as for toys...not sure what e38s options are...but as far as i know....6 disc cd, parking sensors, electronic damping control, electric memory seats...any other cool options? hasnt got the rear armrest fridge....yet :D

Those do look stunning in real life, especially the iL versions :bowdown:

Was talking about this idea to my mum too, when she gets a new car next year, and even tho both aren't suited to women, I think the S430/500 Mercs would win me over, for reasons like world leaders are still using them,and they have a tough look to them, but I'm sure these E38s are a sports car in comparison.

What would people think of you getting in and out of it in your stubbies? :lol: :mosh:

"cause i'm a mother f**king p.i.m.p"

go the stubbies <_<

nah pretty sure just 2 pots on the front (unless you count both sides...then they are def 4 because 2 x2 is 4...anyway......) and by god does it need em....

man stubbies rule......they pull so hard its not funny.....i just need my matching pink singlet and fullas, lock up your daughters

pah...mercedes......a relative of mine has a mercedes "sports" car SL 320....in all honesty the car i have driven that is most like it would have to be the seven.....mercs are pimp...but thats it. smack down

:D

damn long cars....like a pendulum

sweet sweet 5 second love to the armco barrier.....bliss

very nice - how much you pick it up for ? My old mans got a E38 730 iL ... god how i love a backseat that big. Some say L means long wheel base (and it does) ... but as far as im concerned it means limo :).

Edited by E30stz