Sign in to follow this  
crookc

E34 540 M60 NZ New For Sale

I have my recently purchased NZ New 540 for sale due to a baby on the way ( dam it all) I have listed it on trade me auction number... 217130763

link

I think its priced well compared to other 540s on there... My cell is 027 277 4713 if anyone interested.

Cheers

Todd

post-4247-1241560536_thumb.jpg

Edited by OLLIE
added link

Guest Simon*

Trademe_Link

Posted Image

Good luck with the sale mate - sharp pricing I'm sure it'll find a new home.

I manage pretty well with mine and two kids under 5 :)

Trademe_Link

Posted Image

Good luck with the sale mate - sharp pricing I'm sure it'll find a new home.

I manage pretty well with mine and two kids under 5 :)

Thanks mate, unfortunatly i have to turn it into 2 bloody cars dont really want to sell so wont take anything less than what i have put on it.

If I had a baby id want it to travel in a safe car. Just throwing it out there, could be a good excuse to keep it, E34’s are quite safe for their age/value.

Had a laugh at a mate the other day when he proclaimed his new child seat was five star safety approved. I said well done but your car wouldn’t even score one star in a safety test so your screwed either way. Like wearing a condom and screwing blender.

Wow only $3500... sad they are so worthless.

Good point Apex, that is what I was thinking.

Ive decided to just keep mine, see what happens with it. Just loosing money if I sell it so may as well get some enjoyment out of it.

Wow only $3500... sad they are so worthless.

Very

I got my e34 because we were expecting the 2nd... Mrs didn't really want to drop one daughter off to school and drag the newborn around in a flat black, tinted 71 mercedes if her car was off the road :rolleyes:

Don't mean to hijack your thread... well actually I sort of do...

Can anyone guestimate what a NZ new 1994 540i would go for?... 2 owners, 145,000km, full service history @ chch bmw, completely factory, paint in good-excellent cond, sunroof, electric seats etc, only thing wrong as far as I can tell is the electric headrests don't adjust, sounds like the gearbox for them is shot (both passenger and driver side)..

First reg'd in 95

And no I'm not thinking of selling :P