Sign in to follow this  
tire

Siiiiiiiiiiick Camaro w/ 2JZ

That 2JZ r32 skyline on trademe a while back was pretty cool. Someone in Japan has done a RB26 supra also.

I swear some people just have too much money

Guest Ari Gold

That RB26'd Supra did 300k down southern motorway while it was here.

It's front number plate was on a hinge, so at speed, the wind just pushed it flat against the car and you couldn't read it.

Think it was a Top Secret built car?

Sex. Top Secret built the V12 supra off the top of my head. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they also built the RB supra. They're crazy!

Preferred the first incarnation, the Top secret GT300 rep. Ran a 3SGTE!

Posted Image

The V12 is totally bad ass though.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Any good with a welder?

This is the white one. He did a static burn out on on the southern motorway got in trubs.

Posted Image

Sick! Why would you go from a JZ to a 3S? Doesn't make sense in my head. Confirms they're crazy :lol:

The Japanese Touring (GT300) cars ran a 3SGTE, it was a replica. Yes they are crazy.

You'll probably find the 1000hp is available at a specific tune. I.e. when they put it on a dyno they gave it a few runs and found one that'd do it then dialled it back for reliability. But you can still claim the 1000hp I suppose.

Yeah there are many ways to "create" Hp on a dyno!

I've seen a guy spray freezing nitrous at the intercooler on a rolling road [ it picked up 100Hp ]

I have also heard of unscrupulous engine builders pressurize the "dyno room" to help sell their Hp building talents

This car is cool as hell , but my preference is "rivots and alluminium" [ and race history ]

I don't think any purists would dissagree with the skills or quality of this car. For every Camaro chopped up leaves the existing cars more valuable

The pristine 1969 Camaro [ genuine ] Z28 sitting in my garage should be worth more with every one of these being cut up