Sign in to follow this  
bellicose

Photoshoot Simon?

I'm coming over to the bay in a week or two and wouldn't mind getting some pics of our E34s. Could do it at Park island, west shore or any other kinda picturesque place weather permitting.

Anyone else in the bay thats keen aswell?

This way would help with other members in the bay also interested I guess?

Guest Simon*

Heard of PM?

You're just jealous he didn't ask you pretty boy ;P

I would surely be keen as long as it's not between the 16th and the 29th (although I'm almost certain that it will!) as I'll be out of the country.

Greg and Scott here in the Bay both have E34's now too so there's a few about. Am liking that sig pic of yours too, have seen it before, tis a goody :)

I would surely be keen as long as it's not between the 16th and the 29th (although I'm almost certain that it will!) as I'll be out of the country.

That would be right lol. Will try to catch some of the others tho, probly better waiting 'til i do the drop, shadowline and get tires for the 18s before i put it beside yours anyway lol.

Guest Simon*

Chicken! Yeah ok fair enough - next time

Dodged a bullet there, might have had to clean the purple beast :D

Chicken! Yeah ok fair enough - next time

Dodged a bullet there, might have had to clean the purple beast :D

Clean??? oh well just as well then 'cos my car hasn't seen a hose or sponge in months :rolleyes:

Greg and Scott here in the Bay both have E34's now too so there's a few about. Am liking that sig pic of yours too, have seen it before, tis a goody :)

So what Si, no M5 allowed ????????????????????? Just cause its quicker than yours no need to ignore it.........LOL

If its a Saturday, I'll dust off the old nail & meet you guys somewhere...............got open homes on Sunday.........

N can tell you more bout that e3 too man........

Cheers

Edited by oldskool

Guest Simon*

;)

Sorry Grant - assumed being the weekend you'd be working

Seeing as I won't be about you can hold the temporary title of fastest E34 ;)

Si

Was just winding you fella - no need to appologise, thought you would challenge me to a duel or something exciting like that..................THEN I would be working ALL weekend.................lol

Have a good trip fella, work or play this time ??

Guest Simon*

I ain't wound up mate don't worry ;)

Holiday this time - somewhere very warm and very far away

Ha mine needs a tidy up before pictures are taken and wheels are purchased and springs are purchased and other thingys done. ;)

Ha mine needs a tidy up before pictures are taken and wheels are purchased and springs are purchased and other thingys done. ;)

Ha............saw it the other day Gregor.................all I can say is you are a dirty, dirty boy !!

No wonder those girls don't take you home to meet mum..............lol.

Will look great dropped on a nice set of rims...............do the back box too so it sounds like a V8 fella !!

In short do all the things to it I neva did........ha bout time it got some love from someone eh......

Haha, yep lotta things need doing, i gave it a good wash a few weeks ago and then was dirty the next day, so i gave up, will wait till it's garaged. Need stiffning springs more than lowering springs, lowering would just be a bonus.

Got plans for the exhaust next week.

By the way, the airbag lights on.........used car warrenty me thinks ;)

Edited by Greg.

Ha............always the way when you wash it !!!! Wierd with airbag, just had one come on in another car just after washing it ?? Have you been kneeling on the seat or undertaking some other activity that would put high loads of pressure on the seat in a localized area !?!?!?!?!?

I know the wire that runs thru the sensor in the seat base can break when you kneel on the seat............hoping that it has been one of the kids do that in this one as with 8 bags in it would hate to think what it could be...........taking it to Hollywood in Napier, seem to know their onions & JG will prob charge arm & two legs to sus it out........

Got the engine cover for you too fella, mite make it look a bit prettier under the hood............

I had the dash cluster out and when putting back in the light was on so f**k knows, will put it on a non BMW scanner, should pick it up, might just be a ghost fault.

Sweet, will come collect that cover when i'm free, still haven't taken that clamp off yet so got to do that too.