Sign in to follow this  
speedyg

Where have all the E21's gone?

I just bought a e21 323i tonight, not sure if it was a good decision or not. Does anyone have or know of any e21's around suitable for parts? Does anyone on here have a e21 323i? What are these cars worth now as they are a pretty rare sight on NZ roads. Thanks for any info.

I am still looking for a 325i e30 preferably in the south island.

Edited by speedyg

keep the e21, a guy at my school has one lowered slightly on some 17" deep dish and looks mint. ive only ever heard him complain about the lack of power steering so they cant be that bad. his is a 320i and is selling it for $5,500, in saying that its been fully restored :jap:

Good choice, the E21 323i is a good car. (I am assuming that you have the one with the dual exhausts?)

There should be plenty of spares for them at the BMW wreckers around the place.

You'll be fine.

Cheers

Guest Spargo

Was before the yuppie era, and thus the BMW boom (read: tonnes of E30's everywhere)

Learn to love looking in the direction you just came from, they're evil in the wet :mosh:

e21s are damn cool cars, ive had a 320/6 (attached) and thought about buying another one, gutd bout the MFI tho, apparently you can convert it to E30 EFI which would be quite a cool conversion

post-12-1099777168.jpg

Guest Andrew

e21s are damn cool cars, ive had a 320/6 (attached) and thought about buying another one, gutd bout the MFI tho, apparently you can convert it to E30 EFI which would be quite a cool conversion

but god damn they are ugly.

Guest Andrew

Depends

yeah - the stock no optioned ones look like ass. But a nicely done one looks awesome.

There is one up here for sale in Kerikeri. Some young dude who sacked it and put chromes on. Didn't sell, so he sold the chromes and put bottle caps on and is now asking $1500.

Looks nicely beat up with different coloured panels and plenty of bog, but engine may be OK - I don't know, plus the straight/unbogged panels are good with no rust.

Can get you the contact details if you want, although I think he is asking a little too much.

Don't know him, just seen the car parked on the side of the road.