Sign in to follow this  
318i Turbo

4dr 318i manual

pics wont load up to big and dont know how to make them smaller, its got all the norm a/c p/s e/w no sun roof, service iv done all myself with things like oil etc and have replaced accel. cable, clutch slave cyl replaced afm and ecu. has a twin DTM exhaust. it has a small bit off serface rust on one rear gaurd and front left had been hit by prevous owners mum and the right front has bottemed out and pushed on the gaurd - comes with free turbo*

*not installed

maybe ill creep down his road and take secret pictures of the car and send them to people

:lol:

Edited by bimmer boy

Gidday there

I'm interested in this car, but i have a few questions.

Is it reliable?

Are the gears smooth and no problems with the G/BOX?

Is it a Japanese import?

Any engine, diff, body, gbox, chassis problems?

Has it ever been DE-REG'D, and if its a import does it have de-registration papers?

Sorry about all the questions, but i am kind turning 15 soon, i have 3 grand available, and am looking for a cheapish E30 318 Manual to do my learners in, and i really want a good realiable BMW

Thanks heaps.

Emma

Has it ever been DE-REG'D, and if its a import does it have de-registration papers?

nobody has them....... you can rest assured that if it's an import that's registered in NZ then it would have had them when it was complianced.. doesn't make a difference to anything anyways....

good luck with teh sale - gr8 looking car...

lol emma, you di drealise it's in aucks didn't you???