Sign in to follow this  
Apex

Want to borrow!

Pelican Parts. I purchased there workshop manual and have used it for a few jobs, it is very vague and leads you to believe you can do things that are simply impossible without experience and expensive tools.

I've always found wacking the side of its mount (where it slips into) will eventually wriggle it free.

I'm going to reiterate (for the third or fourth time in this thread!) how important it is to do this for anyone reading but not understanding.

*** You don't hit any part of the tie rod or ball joint. ***

You don't need to.

Edited by CamB

Guest FrantiC

Pelican Parts. I purchased there workshop manual and have used it for a few jobs, it is very vague and leads you to believe you can do things that are simply impossible without experience and expensive tools.

Should have got the Bently e30 manual. Everyone in the U.S seems to jizz themselves over how great it is.. TBH I have never used a manual in my life for my e30, I do the whole "OK, If I undo this bolt this should come out....", Might pop on and ask on a forum if I got stuck though.