Sign in to follow this  
318is

That will buff right out no worries

fyi: the driver of the yellow E46 is now infront of his god.

i aint seen the driver yet?

so what are you talking bout sam?

Guest Spargo

Dude, theres a difference between a god, and a half assed cult with no members.

Dude, theres a difference between a god, and a half assed cult with no members.
your a member though?

How is it that the windscreen in the second pic (the red one) is still intact when the front is such a mess...

its to do with what the manufactureers call 'crumple zones' or something along those lines. basically the front of the car it designed to 'crumple' when hit with a decent force, and takes that force in, leave the part of the car where you are, and your door being able to open so you can escape. i think most 4* (star) cars come with this now

id hate to see what an e30 would've looked like in that crash

Edited by Munts316i

How is it that the windscreen in the second pic (the red one) is still intact when the front is such a mess...

its to do with what the manufactureers call 'crumple zones' or something along those lines. basically the front of the car it designed to 'crumple' when hit with a decent force, and takes that force in, leave the part of the car where you are, and your door being able to open so you can escape. i think most 4* (star) cars come with this now

id hate to see what an e30 would've looked like in that crash

I've been told that in a front impact, the engine in the E30s are designed to go under the cabin, not thru the firewall. Dunno, I suppose this is the same for all Bimmers since (or before?) and probably all rwd cars these days.

How is it that the windscreen in the second pic (the red one) is still intact when the front is such a mess... lucky :confused:

Can't you see the window wiper took the brunt of the force and saved the windscreen :)