Sign in to follow this  
whitetigernz

manual window assem e30 coupe

What bits do you need for the assembly? Do you need the glass, or just winder, lever arms, runners, etc?

Most bits would pack up quite small to post to CHCH, glass would be a bit more difficult.

What bits do you need for the assembly? Do you need the glass, or just winder, lever arms, runners, etc?

Most bits would pack up quite small to post to CHCH, glass would be a bit more difficult.

just all the internal bits and the winder the glass is fine its just being held up by a piece of wood.

Which side do you need? It is for a coupe yeah?

I have a complete set for a four door if they are the same as a coupe

the 2dr is bigger and harder to come by

i am in the same boat as you. i know exactly how you feel.

Chaps, I have two sets, one ear-marked for Spud and one for Sydwayz. I have been pretty sick recently and haven't had chance to strip them out of the doors, once I have worked out how to get them out I will let you know a price - won't be much, just to cover effort and postage really.

Chaps, I have two sets, one ear-marked for Spud and one for Sydwayz. I have been pretty sick recently and haven't had chance to strip them out of the doors, once I have worked out how to get them out I will let you know a price - won't be much, just to cover effort and postage really.

good man.

Cheers.

Just give me a buzz when they are out.

took me about 30min to pull both electric ones out of mine. so shouldnt be too hard.

Im fairly sure i have about two or three sets for coupes will check when im at the workshop next. 45$ each unit, 19$ to post anywhere in nz. evlm3@hotmail.com email direct if interested.