Sign in to follow this  
speedyg

1990 BMW 325i SE

My mum is thinking of selling her e30 325i, 1990, NZ new, 142kms, switchable auto, 4 door, white, elec windows, elec sunroof, totally original, she has owned this car for a little over 2 years and has driven it to and from work, about 30kms a day on the open road. It is in good cond and looks very smart. I will post some pics if anyone is interested. The car is located in Blenheim and will probably be traded if not sold privately. She is only wanting around $6500.

Guest Spargo

OBC

Sports seats

SE skirts

Cruise

Headlamp wash wipe

fogs

rear head rests

sports auto

coler coded all round

There are more.

:( - might have brought it if it werent white :(. But if its in mint condition I may reconsider. Could you please post up some pictures.

It has some of those options. Sports auto, front fogs rear headrests, colour coded rear spoiler. But it doesn't have sport seats, OBC, cruise or the skirts.

I will post up the pictures tonight, sorry the car isn't very clean but I was just passing through Blenheim when she mentioned she was going to sell it. I also noticed that the front black spoiler has gone missing.

Thanks for your interest. Also did anyone notice the 5 speed conversion kit on trade me? $250 to make this car a manual!

im thinkin 6500 is a bit much for a non FL white E30 right?

That is facelift - the very last of the E30's.

I think that it is quite a good price, especially given its low milage, and good condition.

I think that it is quite a good price, especially given its low milage, and good condition.

my bad, i wasnt lookin properly, but andys right, dosent look like a SE

my bad, i wasnt lookin properly, but andys right, dosent look like a SE
I'm pretty sure it is an SE.

I think that the NZ new 1990 E30's were pretty much all SE's, and also it has the blacked out chrome window trims (an SE trait).

Cheers

doesnt look like other SE's if it is...the shadow line is not around the outside edges...all facelifts had the inside edges shadowlined unlike pre facelifts....it also doesnt have painted mirrors which was quite common....probably just a normal 325 ( doesnt have colour coded bumpers either which i think SE"s had.....a good SE is david brace's..compare the two

Guest Spargo

Its NOT an SE for these reasons:

Has chrome around windows.

Doesn't have SE skirts.

Doesn't have colour coded bumpers.

Doesn't have colour coded mirrors.

I'm guessing it never had an iS lip spoiler.

Doesn't have sport seats

It's overpriced too. A genuine SE was for sale last week on trademe for 6.5K, with half the mileage.

Its NOT an SE for these reasons:

Has chrome around windows.

Doesn't have SE skirts.

Doesn't have colour coded bumpers.

Doesn't have colour coded mirrors.

I'm guessing it never had an iS lip spoiler.

Doesn't have sport seats

It's overpriced too. A genuine SE was for sale last week on trademe for 6.5K, with half the mileage.

so what are you trying to say?..

sorry i just had too.

good luck with the sale bro, but its not looking to good for that price now, thats what happens when you try to sell cars to peeps in the "know"...

doesnt look like other SE's if it is...the shadow line is not around the outside edges...all facelifts had the inside edges shadowlined unlike pre facelifts....it also doesnt have painted mirrors which was quite common....probably just a normal 325 ( doesnt have colour coded bumpers either which i think SE"s had.....a good SE is david brace's..compare the two

I am blind.

I stand corrected.

Cheers

Yes it is still for sale. I rang my mother to confirm if it is a SE or not and everyone was right it isn't, so sorry about the mistake. (but it gave you something to discuss!)

I think she is wanting at least $5000 for it otherwise she will just trade it in. I don't know if this price is realistic, but that what she wants. She is in no rush to sell it either.

I think the car is a ex russian embassy car from wellington.

Drop me a email if you want any other info.

Thanks