Sign in to follow this  
Nick Beulink

E36 manual conversion

Does anyone know a place in Christchurch where i can go to get a manual conversion for a 6 cylinder e36 at a low price?

Not sure how much, but call Eurorec. Wont be cheap, but will be done right.

Edited by antony

My mate got his done at just an ordinary wreckers...was a VL though so it used nissan parts and like anything nissan-ish went together like lego...an idea none the less though

Hey there i might have a gear box and drive shaft from a E34525i M50 2.5L Dohc,Not sure if it will fit but i have done a Manual holden VL gearbox into a Nissan cefiro and all i needed was to get the drive shaft cut welded and ballenced could be a thought if you cant find a kit

Edited by nutterbutter

Hey there i might have a gear box and drive shaft from a E34525i M50 2.5L Dohc,Not sure if it will fit but i have done a Manual holden VL gearbox into a Nissan cefiro and all i needed was to get the drive shaft cut welded and ballenced could be a thought if you cant find a kit

wrong gearbox and driveshaft for a e36 .

driveshaft will be to long also gearbox is different to what the e36 use , different length and gear levers wont line up etc.

i have a e36 kit availible , have local bmw wreckers before cost about $500 in labour