Sign in to follow this  
speedyg

French M Roadster

That not bad ! there is several of those things down here except with a little bit smaller wheels ... lol ..

That not bad ! there is several of those things down here except with a little bit smaller wheels ... lol ..

There can't be that many. NZ only got 10 of these, and I know of at least 4 that are in the Auckland/ Waikato region (however there may be 1 or 2 imports around).

Cheers

The M roadsters ? Can't be that little cause i can think of three just off the top of my head, two blue like that one and one red one. And i see one of the blue one's driving around quite often.

The M roadsters ? Can't be that little cause i can think of three just off the top of my head, two blue like that one and one red one. And i see one of the blue one's driving around quite often.

Yeah, I spose by now there have been a few private imports hit our shores. BMW NZ were only allocated 10 M Coupes officially (not sure of the roadster numbers).

Guest Spargo

I saw a silver one for the first time last nite.

I can think of about 5-6 in akl alone, but i'm not sure how many are jappa's.

It's been two years since I was last living in Dunedin, but when I was there there were two I saw regularly.

//Stands behind flame-proof wall

I think they are one of the best looking bimmers. :thumb:

I only know of two down here. Andrews red one with the pplate. And a blue one that until recently was on a regular plate but now has a pplate too.

Back in 1998 when I was 15 I decided I was going to have one by the time I was 25 and its still gonna happen

One of my favourite cars ever

i dunno personally im not diging it to much, i mean it looks alright.. but best looker.. nope not in my books... get a half mast here

Guest Spargo

Clown shoes / Bread Vans rock my face off, How can you say you don't spring a rubbery one when you see one Damo?

sam i dont spring a rubbery one when i see one.

see easy.

Guest Spargo

321hp.

No electronic aids.

Rwd.

Bucketfuls of oversteer.

Wicked retro styling.

And you still don't like it? For an analogy, do you kick supermodels out of bed on a regular basis?

For an analogy, do you kick supermodels out of bed on a regular basis?

super what?

your putting this 'thing' on par with supermodels??? are you on crack?

well with my misses i have i think my taste is alright, but dang what kinda ladies do you consider supermodels bro?

:drugs: :P