post-3948-1245125707_thumb.jpg

post-3948-1245125725_thumb.jpg

post-3948-1245125740_thumb.jpg

post-3948-1245125759_thumb.jpg

post-3948-1245125778_thumb.jpg

post-3948-1245125804_thumb.jpg

haha yea front vallence needa be sorted out lol

and uhm they 17s not sure how wide but got them about 2-3 weeks ago

first ones in nz in the 4x100 studd pattern got them as soon as they come in :):)

so not realli beaten to it im afraid sorri boost junky :P ahah

love your m50 build btw

haha yea front vallence needa be sorted out lol

and uhm they 17s not sure how wide but got them about 2-3 weeks ago

first ones in nz in the 4x100 studd pattern got them as soon as they come in :):)

so not realli beaten to it im afraid sorri boost junky :P ahah

love your m50 build btw

Ah yeap was more interested in the width :P How long did he have to wait for them to come into the country? Oh nah I bought mine in April dude lol but didnt get the rears on till the weekend as I had my 5stud rear end to put on. I was trying to find mine in 5x120 (BMW 5lug stud pattern) but they didnt make them in it so went with adaptors. Those are probably 7-8" wide they still have descent dish on them for a 4x100 rim, I dear say these will become a very popular rim for those with E30s and love dished rims B)

Cheers Garry, its taking a long time tho haha!

Edited by Boost Junky

Ah yeap was more interested in the width :P How long did he have to wait for them to come into the country? Oh nah I bought mine in April dude lol but didnt get the rears on till the weekend as I had my 5stud rear end to put on. I was trying to find mine in 5x120 (BMW 5lug stud pattern) but they didnt make them in it so went with adaptors. Those are probably 7-8" wide they still have descent dish on them for a 4x100 rim, I dear say these will become a very popular rim for those with E30s and love dished rims B)

Cheers Garry, its taking a long time tho haha!

oh reeal haha good stuff ahah uhm id say they would be about a 7.5 width mayb an 8? not too sure lol

oh ae siick yeh your car loooks sick what you guna du bout rear tho wheels stick out a fair bit ae :S:S looks kinda strange dont u think??

yeh id say soo too lol

yeh ive been reading alot latly about turbo e30s andwhat not and i think im ready to (knowlodge wise) to put a m20b25 engine n my wee lil b20 and turbo tht should b a fun process lol

keep me updated on ur turbo process id b keen as to come hava look some day

oh reeal haha good stuff ahah uhm id say they would be about a 7.5 width mayb an 8? not too sure lol

oh ae siick yeh your car loooks sick what you guna du bout rear tho wheels stick out a fair bit ae :S:S looks kinda strange dont u think??

yeh id say soo too lol

yeh ive been reading alot latly about turbo e30s andwhat not and i think im ready to (knowlodge wise) to put a m20b25 engine n my wee lil b20 and turbo tht should b a fun process lol

keep me updated on ur turbo process id b keen as to come hava look some day

Well yea thats kinda not how its supposed to be sitting, the guards are sitting on top of the tyres. The rear still needs to come much much lower just gotta get the guards modified (big job) Strange is an understatment id hate it if my car stayed looking like that haha!

Yea thats the attitude dude just do it! You can never be completly prepared sometimes you just gotta start somewhere and learn along the way, of course a bit of experience helps. Yea dude I keep my M50 Turbo thread updated under the projects section so just keep an eye out there ;)

Where abouts are you located? Have you told your mate to join the forum? He should get on here for sure.

Well yea thats kinda not how its supposed to be sitting, the guards are sitting on top of the tyres. The rear still needs to come much much lower just gotta get the guards modified (big job) Strange is an understatment id hate it if my car stayed looking like that haha!

Yea thats the attitude dude just do it! You can never be completly prepared sometimes you just gotta start somewhere and learn along the way, of course a bit of experience helps. Yea dude I keep my M50 Turbo thread updated under the projects section so just keep an eye out there ;)

Where abouts are you located? Have you told your mate to join the forum? He should get on here for sure.

yeh defo ahaha mayb should gone not so wide mayb?? hmm lol see how u go i guess ahah

yeh i have he said hes defo keen his bma gota photo shoot tomoro wid dtm wheels on the north shore :D so hes happy about tht lol

yeh ill defo be keepin an eye on ur project

uhm im up on the coast ae myt b time for a road trip soon tho lol

Nah I had to go that wide it was a challenge and im going to going to finish it haha :P

Yea get him on here, mint how he score the photo shoot? Sweet you shall be impressed when its finished i hope B)

Nah I had to go that wide it was a challenge and im going to going to finish it haha :P

Yea get him on here, mint how he score the photo shoot? Sweet you shall be impressed when its finished i hope B)

from mag and turbo i think :S im not sure

where bout are you?