Sign in to follow this  
Forrest

Seat Recoverers in Wellington

Can anyone recommend anyone local for me/someone they have used before?

Need a quote for a job on a car i may buy ;)

Thanks, Nathan

In leather ?

If so can totally recommend European Leathercare in Petone. Did stellar work on my e38 when I brought it over, absolutely top quality work.

Actually I could be interested to hear what you find out, I want to swap the leather from my standard e39 seats to a set of e38 comfort seats Ive got....and Im too 'time deficient' to do it myself :(

In leather ?

If so can totally recommend European Leathercare in Petone. Did stellar work on my e38 when I brought it over, absolutely top quality work.

Actually I could be interested to hear what you find out, I want to swap the leather from my standard e39 seats to a set of e38 comfort seats Ive got....and Im too 'time deficient' to do it myself :(

Have used Euro leather care a few times for work and they do amazing restoration!! Can't think of the guys name, i have his card at work though. There is also fibrenew who are mobile and do all sorts of repairs for interiors and leather, i can get you the number for Jon @ fibrenew if you like? I don't know if he does recovering tho. The other option is Allcar upholstery in petone. Used them also and they seem to be good, bit pricey for some things though but a good job done.

Yeah it a repair of a vinyl/cloth recaro sport seat. Here is a pic, surely it just needs to be the side half of the black leather replaced? Cheers Martyn and Kerry for the contacts.

post-3292-1245398096_thumb.jpg

Edited by Forrest

Are you sure that's not vinyl? Leather would wear and craze a lot more before just splitting open like that.

My car has similar seats with vinyl on the outside of the bolsters.

that is vinly,nathan

does any one know who do leather work in auckland?I want to ask them to recover my M sport seat.

^^ True It possibly is vinyl I don't know a lot about e30 seats, I assume vinyl would be a lot easier (and cheaper) to replace as opposed to leather :)

Edited by Forrest