Sign in to follow this  
Random Guy

What should my Boss Kit look like.

I have just tried fitting my new steering wheel to my e30.

Picked up the boss kit from Repco and it doesnt even look like fitting. The boss doesnt even make it onto the spindle.

Does anyone have a photo of what the back of the boss should look like or point out where I have gone wrong.

Hey mate

Sorry to say but repco has no clue nor a part number that will even go close to fitting , trust me i tried through them for a month, your best bet is to see this user on trademe (infinitytuning) and ask him to list an e30 one for you, thats what i ended up doing and it fitted on first pop, and only took a few days to get here,

I tried 3 kits from repco (and that was stretching ther numbers to extents) each taking 3 days to turn up at the shop and none would fit

Edit : or this guy Link, but that one looks pretty ugly

Edited by Matty104

The steering wheel wont come off if the steering lock is on. So it cant be that. I just think they think all bmw's are the same. Dumb Repco monkey's

Had the same problem, I gave up after the second one from repco though.

^ I have one, does the job perfectly, from the same seller

Yep those Bosskits are mint as. They fit perfect (was a bit of a tight fit but I got it on without any damage) and my wheel fits mint too. See here for photos of mine on page 3: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3263926/3 scroll down until you see the red/black steering wheel. That Bosskit is from that infinity guy off trademe.