Sign in to follow this  
pjay

Familiar face

give me an R

give me an E

give me a P

give me a ..ohh u get the rest

Is there something wrong with it?? Seems everyone loves it but it’s always for sale.

They were rated very high in the handling department back in the day, I remember drooling over them in the 90’s… But cars have come a long way, these things were up against VR commodores and the like in the 90’s, can see why they ratted them

Oops, my mistake. Tis a repost indeed

Tradme Ninja beaten?

Is there something wrong with it?? Seems everyone loves it but it’s always for sale.

Absolutely not, car is mint. I spent over a year looking for M3's (as many of you already know) and this one was head and shoulders above any other I had seen.

I spared no expenses on this car when I had it and I doubt this owner has had enough time to reverse my work, he barely drove it :mellow:

I would have never let her go unless I got exactly what I was asking for, I had big bad plans to upgrade to E30 / E46 / M5 at the time but then I woke up and decided to invest first before constantly spending every penny I earned on cars!

As I mentioned in the other thread, I really really hope this comes back into the family as it's a very special car that has been immaculately maintained. Happy to give anyone further info if they are interested.

Edited by crazyarab