Sign in to follow this  
Guest Simon*

TM: 17x8 BBS RK E36/46 fit $350NR

Guest Simon*

Posted Image

Initially he listed them as having come off an E34 but then changed his mind and it turns out they're off a Z3.

Nice lightweight wheels for you E36 boys and a cracking good price. Even come with tyres

tm auction

Look first, original listing had a comment from someone who had seen them that 2 were buckled or bent. Be careful.

Near the bottom.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=225348378

Edited by Silver Fox

damn suspicious, I asked the Question "can you show a picture of the two damaged wheels?"

He has answered all the other questions (3 before and 3 after) but not mine, is he trying to hide that they are damaged?

I would of bought them by now if SilverFox didn't give me the heads up :) thanks

You can always return goods bought at auction that are 'not as described'. So if you turn up to collect them having already paid you can get it refunded if they are damaged.

Alternatively pay him in cash when you collect. That way you can just walk away.

they are actually +15 offset so better for you 5 series boys. Personally I wouldn't trust someone form a 'tyre shop' that doesn't know his offsets. In the add he says they are from a Z3 but in Q&A he says a 5 series :blink:

something not quite right there :wacko:

You can always return goods bought at auction that are 'not as described'. So if you turn up to collect them having already paid you can get it refunded if they are damaged.

Alternatively pay him in cash when you collect. That way you can just walk away.

not so sure about that Martyn = CAG doesn't apply to 2nd hand goods. Either way I would be inspecting them first!