Sign in to follow this  
robertw

Insurance

Hi Guys, Picking up my new ride Saturday need a good Insurance company if there is such a thing.

Robert.

What kind of car is it? What's your age? Any mods?

From previous discussions here, it seems....

general daily car - AMI, State, AA

track car - Pioneer

all else fails - NAC

Do check if it's market value cover or a agree value cover. There can be a big difference in payout if the car is totalled.

Clic is similar to NAC underwritten by AMI or someone tho (trying to remember the sales blurb the guy was using at the time lol)

http://www.cliccarinsurance.co.nz/

anyway its cheaper premiums or a cheaper excess than NAC,

best to just ring and get quotes then take that into consideration with peoples opinions

I'm with AMI...

AMI's 3rd party will pay out upto 3,000 market value it someone hits you without insurance...

Allready used that once :)

Hi Guys, Picking up my new ride Saturday need a good Insurance company if there is such a thing.

Robert.

It's my every day car

shouldnt you be finding out how much insurance would cost first before buying the car? what are you going to do if its excessive? drive around like lots of fools without cover?

well, If he's 63 like his profile suggests, I don't think he'd have any issues with insurance... :)

Though, Very good point....

Edited by antil33t

shouldnt you be finding out how much insurance would cost first before buying the car? what are you going to do if its excessive? drive around like lots of fools without cover?

Already had a couple of quotes, I am interested in who gives the best service I don't want to pay my money

to some outfit that is hard to deal with, was with Fintel like see if there is a better company