Sign in to follow this  
JaseNZ

Pulsating brakes.

I have noticed latley that when braking i feel a slight pulsating in my brake pedal. The cars not pulling to the left or right or anything during braking and braking itself is fine.

I am thinking that one of the rotors may be getting warped could this be correct.

In the future (when i have the money) i would like to replace all the rotors and have seen these ones >>Click me<< , Anybody know if these would be any good ??.

As i said this would be in the future and maybe a way off. At this point i am concerned with the pulsating i am getting from the pedal.

In the future (when i have the money) i would like to replace all the rotors and have seen these ones >>Click me<< , Anybody know if these would be any good ??.

I asked the trademe seller what brand and where are these rotors made - the response - unbranded and direct from China. As Glenn (and probably others) have mentioned in one of my posts regarding brake rotors, the cheap Chinese rotors are not up to the quality of Genuine BMW parts or Brembo and should be avoided.

Dont use those. Even the manufacturer is too embarassed to put his brand name on them... they come in unbranded white boxes. Use OEM, genuine, Brembo or Zimmerman with OEM disc pads.

Dont use those. Even the manufacturer is too embarassed to put his brand name on them... they come in unbranded white boxes. Use OEM, genuine, Brembo or Zimmerman with OEM disc pads.

Yup good call Glenn i have been talking to BNT this morning and gotton some prices off of them. Pretty $$$$$$ but you get what you pay for.