Sign in to follow this  
springa

91 E30 325i Snitzer

The genuine article FOR SALE

91 5 Spd BMW 325i 4 Dr Snitzer (Alpine White)

98,000 Km's

5 Speed Manual

Full Electrics

OBC

Sunroof

Full Leather interior

Snitzer spoilers all round

Full Snitzer badging and detailing.

Vented Rotors

Performance Exhaust

Chipped Computer

15' Motorsport Honeycombs

Bilsten Shocks and Springs F & R

Pioneer MOSFET 4x45 CD Headunit

Fusion Speakers front and rear

12'' Fusion SUB

500w Fusion power amp

SNITZR licence plate (sold separately) $2000

$ 10,000

This is your chance to own a slice of rare Bavarian exotica. This was imported by Wellington car collector Dave Scott for his extensive personal collection. All mechanical work done by Mclaren performance in Christchurch. Photos will follow.

If you have genuine interest in this car you can call me on 021 782 555

Cheers.

Looked to buy this car in early 2000/01 and at the time Dave Scott wanted $25,000 for it so c.$10,000 now is a good price. However, I couldn't trace Maclaren auto to Christchurch (are you sure) so was never able to prove its Schnitzer authenticity, so didn't buy. Went (goes) like a cut cat and would be a lot of fun. Would love buy the car - not the licence plate (doesn't make it go any faster) - but no room in the garage.

Good luck with your sale.

J

Is it a E30 or E36? Could you send me some pictures please. Where was the car imported from? Where is this car situated at the moment? Thanks.

i wouldnt mind taking a look.....if you could send some pictures to angus@bimmersport.co.nz that would be great..otherwise ill call you sometime this weekend

tis an e30. 91?

There are '91 E30's around. Mine is officially a 1991 E30 (even though it was manufactured in late 1990). This will be the same I'm sure.

I believe that the car started its life in South Africa as it has the long range tank and large radiator. I also thought there were some 91 E30s - but could be wrong on all counts!

Is this the one that is in Wellington?

It was when I looked at it - up the coast a little with Dave Scott - but he was looking to sell many years back.

I think a great buy at $10k (assuming it was well maintained over last few years). Boy did it go. Up there with my E30 328 and the M3 (ok, not quite).

As I said, someone has to buy it!

im looking at spending a similar amount on a m325....i dont like white though! and i wanted a pre facelift...but it sounds nice and could be worth it

Gus - I don't think you could go too far wrong given what I know about the car (or how it was when I was considering it). However, if you are a pedant and are after a car with "birth papers" I would do my own research to establish (confirm if you will) that it is a true Snitzer.

I rang the guy last night and it sounds as though he has had plenty of interest and he has someone very keen on it. It was imported from Japan and is in good cond but not mint. ie. cracked front spoiler, a few door dings, small crack in dash etc.

I think he is posting some pics today.

I live in Chch and haven't heard of the Mclaren place he mentions, but he has all the receipts etc.

Shame it's white!!

That is because Maclaren had nothing to do with Christchurch, Japan, or South Africa where I think you'll find the car was manufactured. Read into that as you please, and why I didn't purchase at the time - for $25,000. There are no receipts etc from "Maclaren".

That is also why I think it is much more reasonably priced at $10,000 (but reading previous post) now ONO!

J