Sign in to follow this  
Jezza

EOI Mtech kits

Hey there, I've been directed to this forum by Incary. Thought I would make a post to gauge interest.

I'm looking to replicate mtech 2 front side and rear skirts but would like to get an idea of how much interest there is first. I understand many people are after genuine articles but I am looking to offer something as an alternative.

I already have access to a mtech 1 coupe kit which I would be looking to replicate but need to get an idea of numbers first. Obviously greater numbers would lead to lower prices but no prices have been set at this stage. So if you are interested or have the main components of a mtech 2 kit that you would like to loan please drop me a line or leave a message on here.

Cheers

Edited by Junkers

+1

Whats the diff between a coupe and sedan Tech1 kit? Aren't the sides the same anyway?

I am not 100% on this as of yet but have been led to believe that there may be minor differences between the coupe and sedan side skirts. Can anyone confirm this for me?

Side skirts are the same for coupe sedan, facelift or prefacelift. Mtech2 door pods are different between coupe and sedan though..obviously :P

The pre f/l and f/l side skirts are different lol. But you knew that. Good to know that the Coupe and Sedan are the same in length and mounting points.

I'd be keen on a sedan tech 2 kit if you could make one?

i will snap up a pfl coupe tech 2 kit... or maby a couple. depending on what price you come out with.

The pre f/l and f/l side skirts are different lol.

The difference is Mtech1 and Mtech 2. Both of those different skirts fit facelift or pre facelift. There isnt a prefacelift version of an Mtech2 and vice versa

Yeah sorry, I meant in the Mtech versions, they are different for sure, good to know they fit both versions of the car.

Mr sydwayz, technically there is no pre f/l Mtech 2. Mtech 1 is pre f/l, Mtech 2 is f/l. Other's have made the Tech2 fit on the early cars though.

Other's have made the Tech2 fit on the early cars though.

This is true. The front bumper pretty much bolts on, all you have to do is chop off the tow hooks. The sides are a direct fit. and the Rear is a MISSION.. needs to be shortened and modified

I wouldn't mind, some skirts and a rear for a F/L Sedan :)