Sign in to follow this  
SIR E30

How to do a Burnout!

Why dunt nobody have 40's in NZ? Is there a law that makes it difficult to bring in?

It just looks like a onevia too me. Isnt it a Silvia with a 180sx front end on it (onevia) I was always under the impression that the US 240sx were equivelant to a NZ/Jap 180sx.... im wrong quite frequently feel free to correct me :rolleyes:

Edited by Boost Junky

It just looks like a onevia too me. Isnt it a Silvia with a 180sx front end on it (onevia) I was always under the impression that the US 240sx were equivelant to a NZ/Jap 180sx.... im wrong quite frequently feel free to correct me :rolleyes:

You got it. Except the NZ new Silvia's and the rs13 180sx's are badged 200sx. It can get super confusing because of all the variations but your on the right track.

You got it. Except the NZ new Silvia's and the rs13 180sx's are badged 200sx. It can get super confusing because of all the variations but your on the right track.

Lol thanks Gaz knew it was along those lines something or rather!

There are no 240sx Silvias here, all left hand drive, weak 2.4 litre engine. It's all - chanting: RB SR RB SR RB SR RB SR!!

*I'm told it's a light truck motor, an absolute heap of sh*t. Suits the american market.

Edited by Incary

Thanks Incary, That's the answer I wanted.

They're basically a sh*t engine. Stink.. Would've thought a 2.4 turb that isn't an RB would be quite popular amongst the fanga boys.

I have a good mate who has a S13 SR20 turbo. Always takes the piss saying I should put a SR in my car :lol:

Hahhaha someone should post a video reply of how to really do one!

In my Nee-san which is an auto all you have to do is floor it if its wet you wont go anywhere, tru skilz.