Sign in to follow this  
camera doctor

2011 M5 Spied

I do hope those are real 6-piston front brakes and not just a look alike cover ... looks promising for sure.

the rear needs serious cosmetic work, that looks FUGLY!

then again, after the E39 the 5 series have lost the plot. IMO

the rear needs serious cosmetic work, that looks FUGLY!

then again, after the E39 the 5 series have lost the plot. IMO

+1

those brakes are hugggeee!

Mmm more factory turbo bmw goodness, gonna make the bmw modifying scene interesting in 10 years time when we're all trying to squeeze twin turbo v10's into E46's haha

Yeah that rear end is a bit ah.. Yuck. A bit too "american coupe" for my my liking

It’s a test mule, bar the proportions I find it hard to see how anyone can build an idea of what it will look like or comment.

All we can get excited about are those brakes.

BMW are going to have to do something special if the wish to regain the king of the category spot, they have been deuced in performance buy the Porsche Panorama, the Jaguar XFR and the Audi RS6. I would like to know how many M5’s they have sold this year.

Mmm more factory turbo bmw goodness, gonna make the bmw modifying scene interesting in 10 years time when we're all trying to squeeze twin turbo v10's into E46's haha

Haven’t heard anything about a V10 Turbo, where did you here about that? They do a V8 Turbo in two tunes and a V12 Turbo that’s in the 760i though.

"We must note though that some recent reports sourced from the UK suggest that BMW may go for for a twin-turbocharged V10 engine generating around 600 ponies."