Sign in to follow this  
Wom

some people should not have a licence

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/2671383/Wo...-through-window

notice all the dings on the back of the car? lol

I like this part of the story -

"Initial indications on the cause of the crash are that as the 23-year-old female driver pulled into a car park she was trying to put her sandal on and when pushing her foot in she depressed the car's accelerator, propelling it into the store," police said.

haha, hopeless!

Why didn't she atleast turn the car off, or take it out of gear? before trying to put her sandal on!

New meaning to the old "drive in movie".

Luckily no one got seriously hurt. Seems to me that a lot of people just switch off their brain when they get into driver's seat.

I dare even ask what she was thinking... I mean you are only meant to put the DVD through the return slot not your whole damn car!

also another good reason not to own a automatic car , if you did that with manual you would just stall it ,

but the auto's just take off and quite people panic when it happens and push the gas pedal harder instead of the brake pedal

like this one.

Edited by Brent HARTGE535i

lol a courier did something similar in the car park at my work

- knocked out some electrical box next to the exit, got out and checked his van, then got back in and drove off without trying to find anyone to notify them of the damage he caused

This was back when I was a smoker and I used to chat to the security lady quite a bit ... she showed me the camera footage and we had a good laugh before she called the cops