Sign in to follow this  
drifty325i

V8 E30 on the port hills

mean. well done man. some car you got there though. can't wait to hear more about this. keep me posted.

Sort of, a work mate of mine put in the word

Well done Riley, ive always wanted the same. Maybe we could do a back to back E30V8 vs E36V8?

OH MAN IMAGINE THAT!!! you'd both have to have bimmersport stickers on!

Well done Riley, ive always wanted the same. Maybe we could do a back to back E30V8 vs E36V8?

Sound good to me!!

Good road aye.. :) Not really possible to go lower in the front at this stage, maybe a supercharger will help drop it down a little...hmmmm just joking.........for now.

Got to finish the interior, thats my next mission. Im thinking inchara or what ever you call it these days

haha all good :) sorry maybe I missed something are you running spacers or did you get those wheels tidied up / redished? or did you just get very lucky on the wheels?

The LM's im running stick out about an inch of each guard so I will be having the guards heated pulled to coupe with the wider track. Then I can lower it down as far as I can while keeping some travel.

The fronts inner guard cowlings are going to require some panel work so I can get full lock with the new 3.0 rack going in :)

righto .. Im thinking bare metal at this stage :D .. with diamond stiched black saude later down the track with carbon fiber bits and brushed machined alloy for the rest. thats like some of the last things ill look at.

hey riley would you mind sending me this pic in high res? looking for a new desktop hehe your car is sex.

Posted Image

i second that request dude. that picture is so bad ass

I had 2x the wheels already, was only running them in the back though and they were at et11 with hubcentric spacers, Now I have them all around with more aggressive hubcentric spacers.

I did get pretty lucky on with them i have to say. You might see my car used for advertised these wheels on a few webs sites now. Was a bit of a deal if you no what i mean ;)

Dam an inch outside the guard!! will look amazing when they are pulled though, its all about the stance !!

I'm getting a tiny bit of rubbing with my cowling's at full lock, might do a little trimming this weekend

I'm loving the sound of diamond stiched black suede with carbon fiber bits and brushed machined alloy for the rest, its going to be a driver focused interior (think lotus elise styles), so very clean,tidy and mechanical if you no what i mean

haha all good :) sorry maybe I missed something are you running spacers or did you get those wheels tidied up / redished? or did you just get very lucky on the wheels?

The LM's im running stick out about an inch of each guard so I will be having the guards heated pulled to coupe with the wider track. Then I can lower it down as far as I can while keeping some travel.

The fronts inner guard cowlings are going to require some panel work so I can get full lock with the new 3.0 rack going in :)

righto .. Im thinking bare metal at this stage :D .. with diamond stiched black saude later down the track with carbon fiber bits and brushed machined alloy for the rest. thats like some of the last things ill look at.