Sign in to follow this  
antil33t

Class Bores Me

it's exceedingly boring... i'm currently trying to be busy waiting for other people to do their damm jobs properly...

i'm getting a shorter and shorter fuse, as they are screwing up/not doing their job properly which effects me and makes me look like crap... Then they tear me a new one because i'm asking questions on the status of things, and grrrr i wish it was legal to beat some people if they piss you off

Hmm lots of geeks in here...

Just drove the big silver beast from Queenstown to Auckland as im going down the IT road next year too, i'm also looking at AUT's course here AUT Bachelor of Comp and Info Science, and doing a double Major in Security and Net Centric.

As i want to get into the Security side of things.. or networking..

But have been looking at Computer Power Institute too, anyone know if they are any good??

They do a lot of Vendor Certifications which is good..

Or was thinking of B.I.T at Otago as i get half price courses there due to the fact my Father works there.

Bimmersport Geeks Club!

Shaneg, Do B.I.T at otago, so we can talk smack about BMW's instead of doing classwork :P

Bimmersport Geeks Club!

Shaneg, Do B.I.T at otago, so we can talk smack about BMW's instead of doing classwork :P

Sounds good... except i wont be starting till second semester next year... i have a private contract that doesnt finish till May

i'm getting a shorter and shorter fuse, as they are screwing up/not doing their job properly which effects me and makes me look like crap... Then they tear me a new one because i'm asking questions on the status of things, and grrrr i wish it was legal to beat some people if they piss you off

Oh how I know that feeling.... I prefer a gun though - less work, and less time for them to argue the point. More mess though - and you have to stash the bodies somewhere.

Sounds good... except i wont be starting till second semester next year... i have a private contract that doesnt finish till May

Oh dear, I just started this semester... So I'd have just finished my first year.