Sign in to follow this  
AN E30 Fan

325i E30 5spd Manual (M3 Evo Kit)

Email I received from trademe a few minutes ago...

Dear ******,We have concerns about the listing for the BMW 325i E30 5SPD 1986 (#233552106) which you viewed on the Trade Me website recently.The listing was created by an overseas scammer and it is not genuine. The vehicle does not exist.An email address was included in the description for this listing prompting you to contact the seller directly. For your own security you should not send any emails to that address.*************************************************************For your security you should not complete this trade. *************************************************************- If you're ever asked to trade with an international member please do not go through with the trade as you may be at risk.- A common tactic for overseas scammers is to send emails that state they're safe to trade with - and sometimes the emails are designed to look like they're from Trade Me or a 3rd party payment service (Safetrader etc).- You should never make payment via a wire transfer service such as Western Union, Money Gram etc.Remember - Trade Me does not allow traders from overseas. If you are contacted by an overseas trader do not respond to the email. If you have concerns over a trader's authenticity please contact our customer support team immediately.Also, please click the following link to visit our 'Safe Computing Centre' for some important safety tips:http://www.trademe.co.nz/Help/SafeComputingCentre.aspxI’m sorry that you have had this experience and hope you continue to enjoy using the site.If you have further questions regarding this issue please reply and we will answer your email as soon as possible.Regards,RobynTrade Me Supporthttp://www.trademe.co.nz

How come you get that big email, and all I get, as the lead bidder, is this.

Dear David,

The auction for "BMW 325i E30 5SPD 1986", which you have bid on, has been withdrawn by Trade Me customer support as it breached our terms and conditions.

We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

Regards,

Trade Me Customer Support

hahahaahahahahahah,

I wonder if anyone on here doped him in.

Well done if you did LOL

Ahhhh that email made my day, hes probably going to be very pissed off now.

How come you get that big email, and all I get, as the lead bidder, is this.

Dear David,

The auction for "BMW 325i E30 5SPD 1986", which you have bid on, has been withdrawn by Trade Me customer support as it breached our terms and conditions.

We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

Regards,

Trade Me Customer Support

Hah you were the leading bidder and you told me it was a rescue mission for me not to buy it.

Auction tactics ay?

Haha i was looking at so many e30s i couldnt even remember which one it was.. untill i came on here

That comment by Simon.

"OK Mr Noy benefit of the doubt is over. You are a f**ktard

Your credibility just doused itself in green chartreuse, set the zippo to itself and jumped from a 9th story window of a notorious men's turkish bathing establishment in flames screaming "I couldn't take it anymore, I love the cock!" RIP

That may not be very PC or even appropriate for a mod but people who pull this sh*t on TM really get on my wick.

Someone email them and get the little creep banned - I'm busy drinking"

Lol'd hard when I first read that. Gold.

So carjam says it hasnt had a WOF for the past 10 months, I saw it at the mobil on quay street in AKL about 2 or 3 months ago. When I spotted it I was like "MINT AN E30 M3!!!" then I saw the rims and thought something didnt look right, then I remembered the rego and threads I had seen on here about it, bubble burst :(

I do so enjoy re-runs of a good comedy :D

So carjam says it hasnt had a WOF for the past 10 months, I saw it at the mobil on quay street in AKL about 2 or 3 months ago. When I spotted it I was like "MINT AN E30 M3!!!" then I saw the rims and thought something didnt look right, then I remembered the rego and threads I had seen on here about it, bubble burst :(

I asked him why it hadn't had a WOF in 10 months he said it was too loud but I bet there is more to it aswell.