Sign in to follow this  
keen

e30 wiper blade stainless support

has anyone got the stainless support that goes into the blade of the wipers for an e30 FL? someone has replaced them with aftermarket ones and I want to fit oem ones again but need the stainless inner for them.

Are you meaning the metal rib strips that support the rubber? These are part of the blade itself. -Have you got plastic back blades?

You can get metal back blades instead to replace. A little dearer but much better blades as they flex to the screen shape better.

I have already got the new replacement rubbers from the dealer and need the steel ribs as mine don't have the rib.Yes someone has replaced them with a plastic type aftermarket, I Have found that the oem ones are better as they don't make as much noise which i find very distracting.So I'm after the steel ribs.

Ive got a set of face lift wipers + arms etc if you want? Can just pay for the postage are just taking up space. :) PM me if you interested.