Sign in to follow this  
deeveus

No M5 - But got something else

The purchase of the M5 fell through, the seller (my own uncle!!!) had a cash offer and took it over my offer of a trade + cash! Pissed about this but hey, thats business!

I've still got half a BMW though, we found this cheap Range Rover HSE Diesel, so yeah, once again I've gone from one extreme to the other... But if its cheap, I'll own anything! The Rangie turns out to be a more practical option for us. We need something that tows my other toys, something that is comfortable to travel in and something to get into those fishing spots!

Have some pictorials....

post-2864-1250148767_thumb.jpg

post-2864-1250148779_thumb.jpg

post-2864-1250148807_thumb.jpg

post-2864-1250148897_thumb.jpg

post-2864-1250148977_thumb.jpg

Edited by X5V8

The purchase of the M5 fell through, the seller (my own uncle!!!) had a cash offer and took it over my offer of a trade + cash! Pissed about this but hey, thats business!

I've still got half a BMW though, we found this cheap Range Rover HSE Diesel, so yeah, once again I've gone from one extreme to the other... But if its cheap, I'll own anything! The Rangie turns out to be a more practical option for us. We need something that tows my other toys, something that is comfortable to travel in and something to get into those fishing spots!

Have some pictorials....

what happened to the X5?

what happened to the X5?

Your jokin yeah?

Sold that, bought a Audi S4 4.2 V8, then sold that, then had a new Mazda BT-50, sold that now have the Range Rover HSE which I'm picking up in Hamilton on Saturday.

Keep up with the play son.

That M5 is still on Trade-Me!

That M5 is still on Trade-Me!

Nope, it's never been on TradeMe, unless he's listed it?

You should have pawned the wife ... anything other than an M5 beast is a compromise ... :P