Sign in to follow this  
Guest Andrew

Abby's Black 318i

Guest Andrew

If anyone else would like thier ride cleaned like that - I will do it for you for $50 - 80 depending on the size of the car and how much product you would like used on it. Interior and exterior details. Email me at andrew@bimmersport.co.nz .

Andrew, the old man says that price is too cheap - what time did you spend on that exterior, 4 hours? Should be charging at least a hundy (He's a car detailer) B)

its ok....it helps fulfill his fetish for cleaning cars

Guest Andrew

Andrew, the old man says that price is too cheap - what time did you spend on that exterior, 4 hours? Should be charging at least a hundy (He's a car detailer) B)

I could of spent longer on abby's car - hers didn't actually get the full treatment - around 2 hours.

Its cheap yeah - but I do it for the love really. I spend all week working cleaning Range Rovers and sh*t - I like seeing nice BMWs clean more.

I could of spent longer on abby's car - hers didn't actually get the full treatment - around 2 hours.

Its cheap yeah - but I do it for the love really. I spend all week working cleaning Range Rovers and sh*t - I like seeing nice BMWs clean more.

hidden moral to the story ... time to get a job grooming bmws at jerry claytons :thumb:

hidden moral to the story ... time to get a job grooming bmws at jerry claytons :thumb:
Yeah I'll prob start looking when school starts again.

I'll never get sick of cleaning cars, all my mates hate it <_<

As for the price, I do my dads Commodore for 20 bucks. Takes bloody ages too :unsure:

do you come to the property andy? if so ill hook you nos for your addiction :D

nos = clean and detailed car :D

gonna have a flat warming in the new year i think anyways so all invited

As for the price, I do my dads Commodore for 20 bucks. Takes bloody ages too :unsure:

ugh school that reminds me i need a job as well once school starts again

giltrap prestige is kinda close to me maybe ill look for one there

i do peoples cars for $20 as well

i hav cleaned my car 4 times and havent driven it more than 10kms myself

actually come to fink of it gus hav driven my car futher than i hav

haha

but back on topic abby your car looks wicked after a polish

gotta love a nice clean polished e30 esspecially a black one

yea andy $50 for what u do to cars is soo cheap but if its your "fetish" and you enjoy it, keep at it

Guest Andrew

I don't think 20 bucks would cover the cost of the product I use hah.

I must say that I'd rather donate my money to you for a decent clean than to Matthew Ridge...even though he does a reasonable job.

Cheers

flat warming wasted

awesome

will be early jan, so aucks lads make sure you can make it.. will be in the first few weeks, ie one of the weekends..

just make sure everyone is back from the holidays