Sign in to follow this  
mitchE30

NZ E30v8 on total BMW

Oh by the way it will be an Auckland based car soon...

Well Done Riley. It's good that you've got some recognition for your car, (outside of Bimmersport)

Edited by AJ Davison

told you! wicked car man, and well done! it's all my friend talks about after he saw it at the meet. but you deserve it mate its one hell of a car you got.. too bad they can't somehow show the sound that thing makes :D anyway man congrats! auckland!? don't take it away from us.. the car will miss the summit! :(

Awesome Congrats..Would be keen to read the feature article :D

told you! wicked car man, and well done! it's all my friend talks about after he saw it at the meet. but you deserve it mate its one hell of a car you got.. too bad they can't somehow show the sound that thing makes :D anyway man congrats! auckland!? don't take it away from us.. the car will miss the summit! :(

Thanks champ :) yep moving up there in three weeks for work, car will be down here for a little longer while im getting some work done on it, so if you want to steal it in the next few weeks its the best time lol

Thanks champ :) yep moving up there in three weeks for work, car will be down here for a little longer while im getting some work done on it, so if you want to steal it in the next few weeks its the best time lol

Aahhh f**k... are you serious man...

Will be missed down here!

Must have a chch farewell meet tbh.

oh no! that is way too soon! i agree with Atta! you can take me for a wee ride! hahah :D

I might have a going away drinks thing fellas, will let you no ASAP