Sign in to follow this  
User Name

Welly Alfa Servicing

HI Guys

im down in welly wood and im giving my old alfa to my sister to get her licence and wanted to know if anyone knows were is a good place to get the Carbs serviced - they are dont webber - Delloite carbs i think if i spelt it right

it has a 1700cc engine and stock air intake mite change for single airfilters soon to make it run better.

also i really need to get a bigger starter motor for it i only have the 1500cc one and its kinda like a bmw one if it doesnt have enough power it wont even start the car

take me hooking up the bimmer or another car to get enough crank power

Cheers

kym

there was an italian workshop i think it around massey uni somewhere i can't remember exactly it was 5 years since i lived there...

Ohhh i remember there was a pizza hut on the corner of the road... so it had to be near newtownish area as i would look at it while waiting for pizza...

Edited by DRTDVL

Think that shops still around - have to take a look

seems major failure down in wellington there seems to be more car places in Palmy than in wellington for performance mods, Carbs etc

really does me in i still remember when BMW themselves wouldnt look at my E28 became the only car i know that BMW would service for me - just charged me heaps for the same checks i had done on my car argghhhh

I Used partsplus / powerhaus a couple of times when I was living in wellington. On Tinakori Rd.

Not the cheapest place, but they knew their fiat/lancia and alfa stuff.

Cheers.