Sign in to follow this  
bruce

How much should i pay

New to this forum, but found it on the net after doing some research and you guys seem to know a bit ;)

Would like to know how much should i pay for a 318i, 1986. Its got 190,000km or there abouts, is a 2 door, and is really mint in silver colour.

No mods have been done, and really well looked after.

If you could help me out on just a price range, it would be much appreciated :rolleyes:

Bruce

I'm not an expert on prices but i think most 318i go for less than $2000, a guy at school got a M-tec 318i at the auctions for $1500, that was a bit of a steal. He didn't even know it was M-tec till i had a look at the car and told him.

I have found my NZ new 87' 318i to be a very reliable car that get WOF no problems at all even after 240Km

As little as possible. Not helpful, apologies. I'd stop at anything more than $2,000. But anything less than that - if it lasts four years, you are ahead of the game.

you've also got to be really really careful about how much it needs done to it after you buy it. You can pick one up that appears in good condition (like mine) and just spend sh*t loads getting it in mint condition. So I would say about $2000 for the car, or less...and just make sure you allow some money if problems come up....because they will :P:P

I got mine for around $2000 as well and its a 1990 318i was auto (now manual) and its done 150.000km. Hope that helps :)

2 grand? :wacko:

Should be more than that.

I had a mint NZ 85 318 that sounds identical to the one you have described, except it had 150k on the clock. It didn't even have p/s.

Before I got the 525, I got offered $3800 cash, but got $3900 on trade in instead :mosh: The dearler then had it on the yard for 6 grand, and it was gone within two weeks.

318i 1986 2-door Auto - immaculate condition I paid $1800, $1 per CC :P

Wouldn't pay anymore than $2.5k