Sign in to follow this  
Linden

Electic Problems

Hey after i converted from m40 to m20 ive got a few problems some i want to fix straight a way

its really frustrating at the moment when my doors arent open my electic windows arent getting power (i cant keep opening my door at 50kmh to adjust my windows! so im guessing they have 2 complete power circuits, one for open and one for close?

also my heater fan isnt getting power either nor my electic wing mirror adjusters,

I know that not all of my c101 plug pins line up at the moment but i wouldnt think one of those pins would carry current for the accessories?

Cheers

Linden

Guest FrantiC

I thought I posted a reply to this last night rofl wtf..

Open your driver side door, look down the bottem of the A pillar sort of in the middle of the hinges there is a button switch that senses when the door is open. I had the same issue as you and figured out puling that switch out will keep the windows on all the time. Sorted.

Obvious one, But have you checked your fuses? Is the power wire to the fusebox connected?

I guess you managed to get the car home?

Sorry, I couldn't work out which of the wires did what...

I think that maybe your problem...

Hey after i converted from m40 to m20 ive got a few problems some i want to fix straight a way

its really frustrating at the moment when my doors arent open my electic windows arent getting power (i cant keep opening my door at 50kmh to adjust my windows! so im guessing they have 2 complete power circuits, one for open and one for close?

also my heater fan isnt getting power either nor my electic wing mirror adjusters,

I know that not all of my c101 plug pins line up at the moment but i wouldnt think one of those pins would carry current for the accessories?

Cheers

Linden

Unloader relay is activated - a changeover relay that earths at starter. From memory C101 is engine harness plug - right?

-Relay control wire goes through this plug so with incomplete wiring in plug - there in probably lies the problem:-