Sign in to follow this  
oldskool

Continuing the clean out

Well Guys,

Can't drive em when I'm half a world away.................so here we go............

1990 M5, ex uk car, 205k mls...............3.6 5spd...............I am second or third owner in NZ, previous owner spent huge sums of money over time, new timing chain & tensioners, new exhaust, lots spent over all, I have put new waterpump & done cap leads etc, has near new Yokkie AVS on it done maybe 500 kms.....

Reg on hold & no wof as it has a leaky rear rhs shock, ( self leveling ) best idea would be to pull out self leveling & put in a nice set of bilstiens etc.

Body ok, showing signs of 200k mls but not in a bad way, has pukkaroo'd boot lid due to old repair to spoiler & dodgy repair at the time, have spare boot lid & original spoiler.

Interior has usual early e34 issue of door card material lifting, not a major issue & all m/sport material in good order. A/c needs new compressor.

Due to what it needs I am looking at $8k no reserve start, going on TM in next few days...............

1985 635csi, again ex uk, sat in a shed in welly for two years & then in a blokes shed for three & then at my mates panel shop for about the same amount of time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has had evry bit of rust cut out, & new paint to 95 % of the car, had paid for full job to be done but as you can see from pic's job not completed...............

Has M6 body kit, front & rear spoiler's & wheel arch spats, redid the brakes with new discs, new pads & rebuilt calipers....... auto was rebuilt in Uk just prior to coming to NZ,

Car will need to be re-vinned as was de-reged when I purchased it.........

Will need bumpers painted, new front screen, ( I know where one is ), exhuast & putting back together due to not being finished as expected.

Has had all the hard work done, time for the fiddly bits, I am kinda over it now I'm afraid............

Again going on TM in next few days..............will be no reserve start at $2.5k

Any questions PM me or call 021 031 9282

Cheers

Oldskool

post-323-1252527572.jpg

post-323-1252527590.jpg

post-323-1252527605.jpg

post-323-1252527620.jpg

post-323-1252528890.jpg

post-323-1252528938.jpg

post-323-1252528986.jpg

post-323-1252529020.jpg

Hey Si,

Ta fella, yup, M5 would look good next to the purple petrol eater.................fark.............you would spend half the morning deciding which one to take to work..................lol

1990 M5, ex uk car, 205k mls...............3.6 5spd...............I am second or third owner in NZ, previous owner spent huge sums of money over time, new timing chain & tensioners, new exhaust, lots spent over all, I have put new waterpump & done cap leads etc, has near new Yokkie AVS on it done maybe 500 kms.....

Reg on hold & no wof as it has a leaky rear rhs shock, ( self leveling ) best idea would be to pull out self leveling & put in a nice set of bilstiens etc.

Body ok, showing signs of 200k mls but not in a bad way, has pukkaroo'd boot lid due to old repair to spoiler & dodgy repair at the time, have spare boot lid & original spoiler.

Interior has usual early e34 issue of door card material lifting, not a major issue & all m/sport material in good order. A/c needs new compressor.

Due to what it needs I am looking at $8k no reserve start, going on TM in next few days...............

DO WANT! Same colour as my 540 and all!! If only i had 8k spare :'(

Good luck with the sale man

M5 looks like a nice car. Will be a great buy for someone!

Good luck with the sales am sure you'll get a bite

E: Spelling ;)

Edited by Simon*

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the + comments, good response so far, may not make TM yet !!!!!!!!

Be good for them to stay in the BS family eh...........

Cheers

Oldskool

Is it too rude to daily drive an M5?

Very tempted, but think I'd do too many daily miles on it

Hey Mike,

nah..............not to rude................they like to be used, respond well to being exercised regularly.............Hhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm..................if only women were designed & built by BMW Msport techies.................lol

Hey Guys,

M5 SOLD SOLD SOLD !!!!!

Make me an offer on the 635 guys cause it wont fit in my suitcase !!!!

Cheers for the enquiry on the M5, it is remaining in the BS family......................all good !!