Sign in to follow this  
SIR E30

Long E30 Wheel Bolts

Hi Everyone. Im after a set of 8 long wheel bolts for my E30. They need to be around 15mm longer than factory bolts.

Does anyone have any or know where I can get some from?

Cheers in advance

- Jason

Hi Everyone. Im after a set of 8 long wheel bolts for my E30. They need to be around 15mm longer than factory bolts.

Does anyone have any or know where I can get some from?

Cheers in advance

- Jason

top town should have them man , not cheap tho , think i got mine for around $90

Thanks guys! They are quite pricey.. might give top town a try!

Edit: Sell me yours Kerry! Ill be down this avo to pick them up ;)

Edited by SIR E30

I just rung top town.. They reckon that running spacers with long bolts are dangerous and the wheels will fall off. They said I should get bolt on adaptors.. which dont come in the offset I want, which btw is 15mm! Anyone have any advice/opinions on this??

You can buy different sizes from Mag&Turbo I think they're only $3 each from there dunno if they'll have 15mm longer ones though, they definately had some longer than std e30 ones though

I wanna go about 15mm longer than factory.

19mm is too big for an E30, as far as I know the factory E30 studs are M12. Correct me if im wrong.. (or if i misunderstood you)

I just rung top town.. They reckon that running spacers with long bolts are dangerous and the wheels will fall off. They said I should get bolt on adaptors.. which dont come in the offset I want, which btw is 15mm! Anyone have any advice/opinions on this??

charly evans is the man hell make them

I just rung top town.. They reckon that running spacers with long bolts are dangerous and the wheels will fall off.

Told you, haha , Matt's engineering knowledge > jasons engineering knowledge haha

Everyone else I have spoken to seems to think itll be fine!

Too late.. bought long wheel bolts today from Peter Bromley

Told you, haha , Matt's engineering knowledge > jasons engineering knowledge haha

So long as the spacers are the same size as the hub, and have the locating centre, longer bolts are fine. <_<

but most of the slip on spacers do not have the locating ring?, but i do see what you mean and it makes complete sense.

It will not be to bad with longer studs, but not as safe as standard size

But then again people do machine the rear face off the wheel to get a higher offset wheel ,which i would say would be worse than longer studs.