Sign in to follow this  
*Glenn*

Special Freight Rates

Dutchy ( bmrmad ) on the Forum has made a special offer to deliver parts for us, gearboxes, engines, suspension components etc. throughout NZ for members. Point to point only, you must deliver and pick up from either end. Will only cost you a couple of packets of ciggy's or whatever you want to negotiate with him.

This will help alot of members on here swapping or buying parts from each other.

Nice one Dutchy,

Is this 'in general' so we can get anything we buy off TM for example delivered to a depot or only if we need anything from you Glenn ?

Nice one Dutchy,

Is this 'in general' so we can get anything we buy off TM for example delivered to a depot or only if we need anything from you Glenn ?

He said anything, so long as it can be delivered to a specific pick up point.

I spoke to Dutchy yesterday in order to organise some wheels for me and he's asked me to post this.

----

Hi all, here is the deal on freight.

I do 2 trips down to wellington one week and 3 trips the next, and we come back up thru Napier the folowing night, but this ; the Napier side of this run; might change, i have to let u know.

I can take anything that is not to heavy up to a gearbox for free inc wheels, provided you delivered to me personally and pick up personally, and if can meet me on the side of the road between those cities in the midle of the night we can arrange that to.

Anything to CHCH ring me and i can arrange that to ( depending the boss his mood maby free ) to put in a container.

IF it is on a pallet i have to get you an price.

Ring me on 027 241 7328 and we can discuss this

Thanks Dutchy

Edited by Penry

Guest Simon*

I spoke to Dutchy yesterday in order to organise some wheels for me and he's asked me to post this.

----

Hi all, here is the deal on freight.

I do 2 trips down to wellington one week and 3 trips the next, and we come back up thru Napier the folowing night, but this ; the Napier side of this run; might change, i have to let u know.

I can take anything that is not to heavy up to a gearbox for free inc wheels, provided you delivered to me personally and pick up personally, and if can meet me on the side of the road between those cities in the midle of the night we can arrange that to.

Just saw this :) Could be pretty handy eh Martyn?

Thought about it already mate.

Dutchy is getting a set of rims down here for me this week and Im more than happy to get the tyres to him to get to you aswell :)

Something else to remember for Dutchy is that he is only around a computer on the weekends and if you need to get hold of him during the week then you really do need to call him on his mobile because he wont be seeing any PM's

Sign in to follow this