Sign in to follow this  
Gunner

Coupe Passenger Door Very Stiff....

My coupe door seems really hard to open sometimes. Sometimes i need to pull the handle really really hard to open it. It only happens n the passenger door. When opening from the inside it is also hard to open. gotta pull the handles really hard. Would it be the door handle itself or could it be due to the door hinges dropping caused it to be harder?

Try adjusting the door striker on the "B" pillar first....where abouts are you from ?

Try adjusting the door striker on the "B" pillar first....where abouts are you from ?

im a bit of a noob. where is the "b" pillar? is that the thing that moves when u pull the handle? or the hinge where the door meets the body? im on the north shore. what type of place would i take it too to get fixed? mechanics or panel beaters?

Pillar = the bit of steel between the car body and the roof

Pillar at windscreen is A pillar -

the one between doors (on 4 door model) is the B pillar

the one at the back windscreen is the C pillar

thanks for that i'll take a look at it. just thinking my door has dropped a bit which is making it harder. probably gna have ot take it into the panel beaters and get them to sort it out since i'll be going in there soon to get my headlights/indicators fixed haha. thanks for the help tho