Sign in to follow this  
cage

Mit be usefull

http://www.bid4it.co.nz/item.php?id=3629

Item description

******THE ULTIMATE TOOL FOR BMW CAR OWNERS******

Never pay a BMW mechanic again!!

This is an incredible 5 CD Set.

It is the same exact software that they use in the Certified BMW Dealership repair shops.

It has saved me tons of money and makes repair of my car very simple.

It even gives you the part numbers that you can call and order, instead of trying to explain how the part looks over the phone.

This program covers E53, E52, E46, E39, E38, E36, E34, E32, E31, E30, E28, E24, E23, E21, E12, E09, E03 and the 114 models.

Here is what you will be receiving:

CD 1. Electronic Parts Catalog for all BMW models 76 - 02. This is an awesome guide with exploded assembly views and part numbers.

CD 2. Technical Service Program: This is the same program the factory uses to diagnose and repair your car. Has repair procedure steps and figures. Also includes Technical Service Bulletins and Recalls. Covers Series 3,5,7 and 8 up to 2001 Vehicles does not covers 6 Series.

CD 3&4. Electronic Troubleshooting sottware: This is a 2 disc set that contains Detailed electrical schematics and covers the E23 through E36 Models

CD 5. You will also receive KSD program which will allow you to know the Man hours BMW Believes a Job should take. Use this to check your labor prices at the dealer or as an estimate for how long doing your own repairs will take. It also lists the Defect codes so you know what the codes on the dealer repair estimate represent. This program covers the E53, E52, E46, E39, E38, E36, E34, E32, E31, E30, E28, E24, E23, E21, E12, E09, E03, and the 114 Models.

Posted Image

what the hell are we doing!! .. should be a thing we get for the site .. a site resource for all to use ..

i have a set too but it isa US based one and some of the electrical info aint the best(well maybe not complete) for our euro based cars.The web based etk will give you all the parts info

i have a set too but it isa US based one and some of the electrical info aint the best(well maybe not complete) for our euro based cars.The web based etk will give you all the parts info

The set is update-able from the net ( working on it ).

Mates/family etc bimmer's I know so far, I just punch in the chassis, and wamma, it's all there.

As for the sparky side of things, haven't had a problem, because the diagnostics/recall info gives me all the info I need to track/trace problems so far. ( mine and others )

B)

Would it have 2004 cars in it, cause i think my car in some bits is sligtly different to the 2003 one and pre 2003 ones ..

.  Any1 want a copy...

Forget about the shag, but I would like to get a copy please,let me know how much it would cost.($) and PM me. Edited by 37 South

.  Any1 want a copy...

Forget about the shag, but I would like to get a copy please,let me know how much it would cost.($) thanks.
ditto

and how would one be able to use it on the net???

There is link somewhere on here, do a search.

I will do copys for ppl when im back from the gold coast.

PM me and i'll get back to you.

Merry Xmas and a beamer of a new year!

I have that set. Any1 want a copy... i'll do it for a shag..... ahem... cost, ie:post and cd's.

They are very good, and full of info.

yeah werd .... e46 innit ?

Ok quick note here so I don't have to reply to each PM :)

I'm off overseas in a day, so will get back to the ppl who PM'ed me when I return in the new year...bout 5th Jan. Will start burning after a CD shopping spree :)

Cheers and merry Xmas!

Edited by 318is